Welcome to the Faculty of Geography and Regional Studies. We are glad, that you are interested in our offer.
We offer a branch of courses which include socio-economic, physical and regional geography issues. Geographical Information Systems are also included in the Erasmus+ lecture programme.
We hope you will choose our Faculty for your Erasmus+ experience. We believe that your stay will be successful and fruitful!
REGISTRATION FOR THE COURSES
Registration for the courses at FGRS in the winter semester 2021/2022 is already open – 1st tour will be open till 30.09.2021. Please note that you need to register through USOSWeb: https://tiny.pl/9g94k
In the case of courses offered for Erasmus+ students you can freely register by yourself – you will need your UW email address, which will be given to you together with USOS access by International Relations Office UW.
Important! The approval of Learning Agreement does not mean that you are register for the courses. You have to register for the courses through USOS System.
Please find below an offer of courses aimed at foreign students at Faculty of Geography and Regional Studies in the academic year 2021/2022:
- List of the courses offered by FRSE UW to foreign students (academic year 2021/2022)
- Syllabuses of the courses offered at Faculty of Geography and Regional Studies (academic year 2021/2022)
All students are welcome to our courses – also students hosting another faculties. To be sure that the chosen courses follow Your study interests, please remember to have an acceptance of Your supervisor(s).
If you seek other courses you can also attend courses offered for Erasmus+ students at other faculties and institutes of University of Warsaw.
FIRST STEPS UPON THE ARRIVAL
1. Upon the arrival you should visit the International Relation Office in Kazimierzowski Palace (2nd floor in main Campus). You will receive data, which you need to register to courses:
- student ID
- USOS login and password.
2. Register for the courses via USOS Web.
- General information for foreign students interested in studying at UW: link
- Welcome Point UW – here you will find practical information important for organization of your stay
- USOSweb – University Study-Oriented System – electronic system, where you can find information about all courses at University of Warsaw (including courses for international students) and register for them.
- ECTS course catalogue at University of Warsaw: link
- International Relations Office UW: http://bwz.uw.edu.pl/en/; http://bwz.uw.edu.pl/en/incoming-students
FACULTY MOBILITY COORDINATOR
Paulina Pokojska, Ph.D.
Krakowskie Przedmieście 30, room 305
phone: +48 22 55 20 668
Office hours: Mon. 13.00-14.00, Wed. 11:00-12:00 (please contact me ealier by e-mail or phone).