Welcome to the Faculty of Geography and Regional Studies. We are glad, that you are interested in our offer.
We offer a branch of courses which include socio-economic, physical and regional geography issues. Geographical Information Systems are also included in the Erasmus+ lecture programme.
We hope you will choose our Faculty for your Erasmus+ experience. We believe that your stay will be successful and fruitful!
REGISTRATION FOR THE COURSES – summer semester 2021/2022
Registration at USOS for the courses at Faculty of Geography and Regional Studies in the summer semester 2021/2022 is already open: link to registration
- Enrollment for the courses is possible only through electronic USOS system.
- To do that, each student needs his unique login to USOS system. This login is individually given by International Relations Office UW.
Important three steps:
1. All incoming students receive the information about nomination for the studies at University of Warsaw from International Relations Office.
2. Incoming students need to have Learning Agreement signed by three parties (Erasmus Coordinator from home university, Erasmus Coordinator from the main Faculty at host University and own signature).
3. Having Learning Agreement signed does not equal enrollment for the courses – each nominated student has to enroll himself for the selected courses through USOS system.
Registration will be open till 15.02.2022. Please mind that the groups have the limitations of places available.
Registration (second tour) at USOS for the courses at Faculty of Geography and Regional Studies in the winter semester 2021/2022 was closed at 10.10.2021: https://tiny.pl/9g94k
Students who did not manage to register should contact Mobility Coordinator: email@example.com
Please find below an offer of courses aimed at foreign students at Faculty of Geography and Regional Studies in the academic year 2021/2022:
- List of the courses offered by FRSE UW to foreign students (academic year 2021/2022) (updated)
- Syllabuses of the courses offered at Faculty of Geography and Regional Studies (academic year 2021/2022)
All the courses in the summer semester 2021/2022 are planned to be taught stationary, unless a pandemic situation forces to change them into online form.
All students are welcome to our courses – also students hosting another faculties. To be sure that the chosen courses follow Your study interests, please remember to have an acceptance of Your supervisor(s).
If you seek other courses you can also attend courses offered for Erasmus+ students at other faculties and institutes of University of Warsaw.
FIRST STEPS UPON THE ARRIVAL
1. Upon the arrival you should visit the International Relation Office in Kazimierzowski Palace (2nd floor in main Campus). You will receive data, which you need to register to courses:
- student ID
- USOS login and password.
2. Register for the courses via USOS Web.
- General information for foreign students interested in studying at UW: link
- Welcome Point UW – here you will find practical information important for organization of your stay
- USOSweb – University Study-Oriented System – electronic system, where you can find information about all courses at University of Warsaw (including courses for international students) and register for them.
- ECTS course catalogue at University of Warsaw: link
- International Relations Office UW: http://bwz.uw.edu.pl/en/; http://bwz.uw.edu.pl/en/incoming-students
FACULTY MOBILITY COORDINATOR
Paulina Pokojska, Ph.D.
Krakowskie Przedmieście 30, room 305
phone: +48 22 55 20 668
Office hours: Mon. 13.00-14.00, Wed. 11:00-12:00 (please contact me ealier by e-mail or phone). Important! Office hours has been moved from 19.01.2022 to 20.01.2022 (11.00-12.00).