Welcome to the Faculty of Geography and Regional Studies. We are very glad, that you are interested in our offer.
We offer a branch of courses which include socio-economic, physical and regional geography issues. Geographical Information Systems are also included in the Erasmus+ lecture programme.
We hope you will choose our Faculty for your Erasmus+ experience. We believe that your stay will be successful and fruitful!
Detailed information for students who want to apply for the Erasmus studies are available on the website of International Relations Office: http://bwz.uw.edu.pl/en/; http://bwz.uw.edu.pl/en/incoming-students
- Application for the Erasmus studies. The recruitment for the Erasmus studies is organized on the central level: http://bwz.uw.edu.pl/en/incoming-students
- All accepted incoming students receive the information about nomination for the studies at University of Warsaw from International Relations Office.
- Incoming students need to have Learning Agreement signed by three parties (Erasmus Coordinator from home university, Erasmus Coordinator from the main Faculty at host University and own signature).
- Having Learning Agreement signed does not equal enrollment for the courses – each nominated student has to enroll (register) himself for the selected courses through USOS system.
- General information for foreign students interested in studying at UW: link
- Welcome Point UW – here you will find practical information important for organization of your stay
- USOSweb – University Study-Oriented System – electronic system, where you can find information about all courses at University of Warsaw (including courses for international students) and register for them.
- ECTS course catalogue at University of Warsaw: link
WHO CAN ATTEND THE COURSES
FACULTY MOBILITY COORDINATOR
Paulina Pokojska, Ph.D.
OFFICE HOURS: Monday 11.30-12.30, Wednesday 10.00-11.00 (room 305). Important: the office hours is moved from 13.09. to 12.09. Due to a business trip, duty hours from September 14 to September 26. are suspended. In urgent matters please contact Mr. Wojciech Doroszewicz from the Foreign Cooperation Section at FGRS.
Krakowskie Przedmieście 30, room 305
phone: +48 22 55 20 668