Collegio Futuro is a joint interdisciplinary PhD college of the 4EU+ member universities. It seeks to foster the essential skills that future leaders need in order to tackle our urgent environmental, economic and social challenges. In a series of on-site workshops (in the cities of Heidelberg, Milano, and Warsaw) and regular short online meetings, the participants will work together on projects dealing with hands-on environmental issues. They will have the opportunity to exchange with their peers and discuss up-to-date research issues with experts and civil society representatives in order to identify and propose feasible solutions for given problems.
- 18 October 2021
- A short motivation letter for participation in Collegio Futuro (max. 500 words)
- A description of your PhD project (max. 250 words)
- Curriculum vitae (with publications & conference contributions)
- Contact data of at least 2 referees
- Your preferences for the suggested topics (please select max. 2 topics