Dear Incoming Erasmus+ Students!
Welcome to the Faculty of Geography and Regional Studies. We are very glad, that you are interested in our offer.
We offer a branch of courses which include socio-economic, physical and regional geography issues. Geographical Information Systems are also included in the Erasmus+ lecture programme.
We hope you will choose our Faculty for your Erasmus+ experience. We believe that your stay will be successful and fruitful!
Detailed information for students who want to apply for the Erasmus studies are available on the website of International Relations Office: http://bwz.uw.edu.pl/en/; http://bwz.uw.edu.pl/en/incoming-students
- Application for the Erasmus studies. The recruitment for the Erasmus studies is organized on the central level: http://bwz.uw.edu.pl/en/incoming-students
- All accepted incoming students receive the information about nomination for the studies at University of Warsaw from International Relations Office.
- Incoming students need to have Learning Agreement signed by three parties (Erasmus Coordinator from home university, Erasmus Coordinator from the main Faculty at host University and own signature).
- Having Learning Agreement signed does not equal enrollment for the courses – each nominated student has to enroll (register) himself for the selected courses through USOS system.
REGISTRATION FOR THE COURSES at Faculty of Geography and Regional Studies in 2023/2024
- The registration has to be done through the USOS system.
- To register for the courses, each student needs his unique login to USOS system. This login is individually given by International Relations Office UW.
- Detailed information about the courses offered by Faculty of Geography and Regional Studies are available in the tab Courses in the academic year 2023/2024.
- The registration for the courses at Faculty of Geography and Regional Studies in winter semester 2023/2024 was closed on October 8, 2023.
- The first tour of registration for the courses at Faculty of Geography and Regional Studies in summer semester starts in January and is closed before the classes begin. The second tour is in the first week of the semester.
WHO CAN ATTEND THE COURSES
- All students are welcome to our courses – also students hosting at other faculties can select our courses while recruitment process. To be sure that the chosen courses follow Your study interests, please remember to have an acceptance of your supervisor(s).
- The courses are available both for students of the 1st and 2nd study level.
FACULTY MOBILITY COORDINATOR
Paulina Pokojska, Ph.D.
OFFICE HOURS in winter semester 23/24 – room 305
Krakowskie Przedmieście 30, room 305
phone: +48 22 55 20 668